No need to spend countless hours (or $$$) on a marketing plan to impress sellers. Use your App’s key features to prove you can generate a high volume of interest and offers – from the palm of your hand.
It’s not a secret that every market across the U.S. is in a unique position right now. Lower inventory means sellers have the upper hand. So, what is going to set you apart from your competitor? Not correctly pricing a home, not even finding that final buyer, but the number one quality a seller desires in their agent is the ability to market their home to the RIGHT buyers, fast.
Don’t fall short, to win those elusive listings – leverage your App to prove you have the marketing (and tech) savvy to help sellers reach their ultimate goals – here’s how!
#1 Share Listings to Social Media
Only 23% of listing agents are using social media to promote their properties, but a whopping 83% of all homebuyers reported wanting to see more pictures of properties online.
For many agents, social media can seem like a big hurdle to jump, but by using your real estate app to share for sale properties, you can easily meet both your sellers’ marketing expectations and reach a larger audience of targeted buyers – at little or no cost. And the best part, it takes about 2-3 minutes total!
Don’t waste time researching hashtags or keywords, share your listings to your social channels. The post auto populates with full property details and images and leads back to you as the ONLY point of contact.
To share listings to social media from your real estate app:
- Open your App and find your Listing
- In the upper right click on arrow pointing up
- Menu pops up, choose which social channel you want to share to
- Write 2 interesting features about the property, add a call-to-action to download your App and post!
#2 Send Custom Push Notification for Listings
“One of my favorite App features is sending Custom Push Notifications. In less than 5 minutes I can reach all my users…and send out listing or community updates to stay top-of-mind.” – Brack Mosshart, Ten Oaks Real Estate
With buyers inundated with emails and text messaging, Custom Push Notifications allow you to alert your buyers, sellers and your sphere of influence with a light touch that keeps you top-of-mind.
Our Pro clients can deliver personalized push notifications to their users’ iOS and Android devices. They can send a one-off “your offer has been accepted” or send an exclusive, virtual tour of their client’s for sale property to their entire user base. The opportunities are endless to engage buyers and wow potential sellers in minutes.
To send a Custom Push Notification:
- Open up your Agent Dashboard (broker.homestack.com) and Login (use the same email and password as your mobile real estate app)
- On the left side click “Push Notifications”
- In the upper right, click “Send Notification”
- Add recipient, Title, Subtitle and then link a Listing URL or Add in Text
- Click “Send Notification” and boom!
#3 Use App as your Open House Sign In
Gone are they days when an Open House “sign-in sheet” was an acceptable form of follow up. In a post Covid world our society has gone touch-less and protection of personal information is at an all time high.
Creating a simple sign including your QR code with a clear call-to-action for visitors to download your App to sign-in, is the perfect way to securely connect with leads. You provide value with your mobile search app and simultaneously show you can market the listing to a large network.
#4 Share Market Knowledge with Sellers
As a realtor, you have one more key feature that you can use to win over your seller and keep them feeling in-the-know. Use your app’s MLS data feed to keep them updated on the latest market fluctuations and comps in their market.
Your real estate mobile app is the perfect way to allow eager sellers to feel ahead of the game. By setting up a saved search on their phone, you allow them to keep an eye on relevant nearby properties. They will also now receive auto emails and push notifications, when something new comes to market or there is a price change within all their saved search criteria.
By leveraging your real estate app as a collaboration tool, it allows you to easily stay in touch with sellers via the Chat feature and provides you the data to position yourself as a trusted expert and resource throughout their sales journey.
To set up saved searches for sellers:
- Open your clients App. To create a new saved search begin by clicking the ‘Filters’ button in the upper right corner.
- Select your preferences for this specific search, then tap the ‘Apply filters’ at the bottom.
- Up at the top tap on the Search bar and enter the area in which you would like the filters applied to or use Draw on Map feature.
- Once you have the filters and area applied to the map, tap on the floating bar that says ‘Save this search’.
- From here you can name the saved search and select the notification types.
- Click ‘Save search’ and you’re done!
For more app tips follow us on Instagram @homestackapps and find out how top agents are using their App to grow their following + convert more leads to clients.